1. Acceptance of Terms: By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service.
2. Provider Services: Our website provides therapy, consulting, professional advice, and other information (collectively referred to as "Provider Services"). These services are administered and accessible to any person or persons who access the Provider Services via our platform.
3. User Responsibilities: As a user of our website and Provider Services, you are responsible for your own actions and behavior. You agree to use the services in a lawful and ethical manner, respecting the privacy and confidentiality of others.
4. Confidentiality: Lan Nguyen, LCSW, prioritizes the confidentiality and privacy of our clients. As a therapist, Lan Nguyen, LCSW, is expected to maintain the confidentiality of client information in accordance with applicable laws and professional ethics.
5. Disclaimers: Please note that there are limitations of the therapy and coaching services provided, including limited scope or practice. Other limitations also include confidentiality and ethical considerations establishing boundaries of the professional relationship as Lan Nguyen, LCSW, may not solicit reviews on services. Please also note that there are potential risks associated with therapy and coaching, which can include but are not limited to breaches in confidentiality, privacy risks, and increase distress. Please also note that the information provided on the website and blog is not a substitute for professional mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
6. Intellectual Property: All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from our website without prior written permission.
7. Third-Party Links: This website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. Lan Nguyen is not responsible for the content or availability of these external sites and does not endorse or guarantee their accuracy, reliability, or legality.
8. Limitation of Liability: Lan Nguyen strives to provide accurate and reliable information, but she cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the content on the website. Lan Nguyen is not liable for any damages or losses arising from the use of our website or Provider Services.
9. Personal Information Collection: Clients and users reserve their rights regarding their personal information, such as the right to access, correct, or delete their information. User's personal information will be retained arbitrarily and will be disposed of when it is no longer needed. Client's personal information and records will be retained and disposed in accordance with governing board guidelines, typically being kept for at least seven years following client's termination/discharge. Client information is subject to breaches in confidentiality in the event of mandated reporter considerations, such as clients presenting a danger to self or others, suspicion of child, dependent adult, or elder abuse, or court orders.
10. Amendments: Lan Nguyen reserves the right to modify or update these Terms of Service at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms of Service periodically for any updates.
11. Governing Law: These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and Texas. Any disputes arising from these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in California and Texas.